What's new

my first

Cletus

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2015
Messages
458
Reaction score
564
Golden Thread
0
Location
Winchester Virginia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro / Garrett AT Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got out for a little while yesterday. found a couple confederate bullets and what I thought was a flat button.
when I got home and started cleaning up my finds I see that I have two firsts!!
a Gardner that was molded in the field and did not turn out right. And my first 1808 draped bust half cent !!!



compared to a LC. Half cent on the right.



the bottom of this Gardner was still packed with black ash. soooo cool!!


 
Upvote 18
Congrats on the bullets and nice half cent
 
Any half cent is a great find. An early Draped one with a date is stellar!

Congrats
 
Two great finds! Love those half cents, but the story that bullet tells, you're right sooo cool! Congratulations! H Digs
 
Congrats on your first! :occasion14:
 
1860_soldier.gif
Nice finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom