What's new

my friends hunt

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
once again my friend picked this stuff up in a couple hrs
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1454.webp
    IMG_1454.webp
    181 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_1456.webp
    IMG_1456.webp
    75 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_1457.webp
    IMG_1457.webp
    84 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_1458.webp
    IMG_1458.webp
    72.5 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_1459.webp
    IMG_1459.webp
    81.5 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_1461.webp
    IMG_1461.webp
    76.6 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_1462.webp
    IMG_1462.webp
    91.8 KB · Views: 368
Upvote 0
Wow, that side notch base would have been a remarkable point. As always a ridiculous amount of cool stuff. Good finds.
 
Can I be your friend? :laughing7: The only thing I have picked up was a tick I got while weeding the garden.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom