My Garrett customer service experience

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just wanted to share my experience with garrett after my pinpointer went haywire.

I just recently bought a pro pointer from a ma and pa store that was definitely an old stock item. It was an original pro pointer. I bought it at full price, since I was going on a hunt that day and was tired of not having one.

2 months later, it's falsing something horrible, and not usable at all. I make the call to Garrett to see what they could do since it was relatively new. I also remembered I paid cash, and was never given a reciept. This small dealer was a joke btw.

When I gave the woman the serial number off the pointer she recognized it as a 2014 model! Said that was probably the isssue. Gave me a reference number to write on package and said to write a note about what it was doing. So, a few days later I get a confirmation email about work done, and shipping notification as well. Just got it yesterday. Looks like a brand new unit! Put a new battery in as well. This was a super old unit with no reciept, and they replaces it! I don't swing a garrett but have been contemplating purchasing an At pro. That just made up my mind. They absolutely have GREAT customer service! Very happy!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
t_r.gif
They are a super company.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread