What's new

My gold and silver coins so far this year, 337 coins and 72 gold pieces

Goldinwater

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
297
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hurst,Illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Stingwray,Cz20, Excaliber, Spectrum xlt, Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still have a couple of hunts left before I quit for the year.
 

Attachments

  • MVC-025S.webp
    MVC-025S.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,360
  • MVC-026S.webp
    MVC-026S.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,373
  • MVC-025S.webp
    MVC-025S.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,352
  • MVC-026S.webp
    MVC-026S.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,361
  • MVC-025S.webp
    MVC-025S.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,359
  • MVC-026S.webp
    MVC-026S.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,357
Upvote 0
Stunning!!

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • pic114521.webp
    pic114521.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,341
  • pic114521.webp
    pic114521.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,325
What else is there to say but HOLY S*#T....

I wish I saved all my gold, but I send it off about every 4 months....keeps the girlfriend from bugging me about getting a real job!!! Gotta do what ya gotta do to keep 'em happy.

Chris
 
That is just unreal :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you weren't metal detecting, but, rather holding people up with a pistol :laughing7:

If it's not being too nosy, roughly how much weight do you have there? Looks to be AT LEAST 5 or 6 ounces $$$

That's just unbelievable. Gives me something to shoot for :icon_sunny:
 
WOW!

It's out there to be had, that's for sure. I would be cashing in if I were you. This PM bubble can't last forever.
 
Those photos of the rings make my eyeballs pop out! That is a awesome haul for the year.
 
Well Chris I see you are up to your old tricks ;D

Great Job on the loot you have a awesome spot
 
Really looking good! :thumbsup:
 
you must have a gold magnet not a metal detector !!!
 
Nice count for the year.......Good to see there is still tons of Gold left.....
 
njnydigger said:
That is just unreal :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you weren't metal detecting, but, rather holding people up with a pistol :laughing7:

If it's not being too nosy, roughly how much weight do you have there? Looks to be AT LEAST 5 or 6 ounces $$$

That's just unbelievable. Gives me something to shoot for :icon_sunny:

There is a little over 10 ozs
 
We are not worthy. We are not worthy.

Thanks for sharing.
 
After seeing this, The IRS might come knocking...don't answere the door!
 
Psst..

PM me your hunting technique and detector you use, I promise I'll keep it a secret. :laughing9:
 
Im even more impressed by the coins than the gold. I expect people to lose their gold each summer. But to find a spot so unhunted that you are picking up that many old drops is just too cool. Grats.
 
Awesome, just awesome!
 
You got all those in the water? Or land and water?
 
Awesome, you must do alot of hunting. The amount of t-hunters in your area must be low. Congrats, you are what we aspire to. :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom