My grandson would not leave me alone until I got his finds posted.

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• Ean\'s Finds.jpg
    Ean\'s Finds.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 964
Upvote 0
:icon_thumleft: Awesome! :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• CrowdApplauding.gif
    CrowdApplauding.gif
    198.1 KB · Views: 942
  • CrowdApplauding.gif
    CrowdApplauding.gif
    198.1 KB · Views: 941
Way to go Ean. :icon_thumleft: I need to get you to show me how to find coins. Keep having fun with your Grandpa.

Go for it Ean from another Ian :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:. Well done, get some more :icon_thumright:.

hammered

One of the luckiest kids in the world....I wish I would have had someone show me Metal Detecting when I was a kid. :thumbsup:

Tell your grandson that he is one of us! Good job!!

WTG Ean!! There's alot of folks here that didn't find that much money their first time out! Good Job buddy and Welcome to the club!! :hello2:

HH,
Moon

Well done Ean.....

What if Ean is 30 years old? I mean it is certainly possible.
That would make him older than I. Now I don't feel so bad about Ean (the 30 year old) being able to find more coins than I can.

Tell ean Congrat On His finds !!!!!!!!!! Chug and Red!!!!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

nice haul i cant believe you let your grandpa that you home that fast you were on a roll
as it is you got my vote for the kids banner
--m--Õ¿Õ--m--

WTG, Ean!!!

thumbs_up_bciy (2).jpg

He did well last time I went out I got a quarter and a penny. He has two worth wile hobies that will keep him young and strong.I wish I had my grand father to go fishing with.

Excellent finds Ean :thumbsup:, can hardly wait to see what the next hunt brings.

Nova Treasure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back