What's new

My Last Box For Awhile = Skunk

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
1,342
Reaction score
103
Golden Thread
0
No surprise there. I am looking forward to having my Friday nights free again.
;D
 
Upvote 0
Hey Falcon, Don't give up..Just look at what the Cat drug in. The big find could be just around the corner.

-Golden Silver
 
I predict you will be saying the following soon: "Just when I thought I was out.... they pulled me back in." Good luck with the next box, whenever that is.
 
Ha! I read T-net every day!

I may eventually do some road trip activity, but I need a break. Not only that, but if/when I get back into ordering boxes, I am going to open an account at another bank that uses armored car services other than Brinks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom