What's new

My last find at Memorial Park, Houston

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,716
Reaction score
1,504
Golden Thread
0
Location
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Deus II/HF2, Manticore, E-Trac, Excalibur II, V3i, Pro-Find 40, Vibra-Probe 585, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
During my hiatus from the hobby I detected Memorial Park at some point - I detected occasionally, but never posted, etc. It is now expressly illegal to metal detect there now. I was looking through the finds collected during this period and this one was the only historical item. I found some silver coins in Wyoming at the site of our burned down ranch house, but those were the only other notable finds. The button is a WW I US Army Model 1912/17 Service Coat Button.
 

Attachments

  • WWI_Button_Front.webp
    WWI_Button_Front.webp
    313.7 KB · Views: 58
  • WWI_Button_Back.webp
    WWI_Button_Back.webp
    348.9 KB · Views: 47
  • MD_Illegal.webp
    MD_Illegal.webp
    63.1 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom