Scott (Mich)
Sr. Member
I did not get a chance to post my totals for last week so I have included them here.
This first picture is for the results of both boxes 3 & 4. Box # 3 I thought was going to be a winner. I could see a silver on the end of one roll so I figured there would be a bunch. I was wrong, the only keeper in the roll was that lone ’68. At least it was better then a total skunk. Box # 4 was back to the average that I had seen last fall with eight 40%’s. No complaints as this one trip netted me nine silver.

Now box #5 for the year was my best so since I started CRHing. This box had no date on it and it had a ’64 and a ’67 showing. I ended up with 4-90% Kennedy's, 25-40%’s, and a ’87-P.

After box six I opened box # 6. I saw no silver and figured it was back to the average. I was wrong again as this one had 14-40%’s. 44 total keepers for this week sure beat the previous week so I am happy.

Happy Hunting,
Scott (Mich)
This first picture is for the results of both boxes 3 & 4. Box # 3 I thought was going to be a winner. I could see a silver on the end of one roll so I figured there would be a bunch. I was wrong, the only keeper in the roll was that lone ’68. At least it was better then a total skunk. Box # 4 was back to the average that I had seen last fall with eight 40%’s. No complaints as this one trip netted me nine silver.

Now box #5 for the year was my best so since I started CRHing. This box had no date on it and it had a ’64 and a ’67 showing. I ended up with 4-90% Kennedy's, 25-40%’s, and a ’87-P.

After box six I opened box # 6. I saw no silver and figured it was back to the average. I was wrong again as this one had 14-40%’s. 44 total keepers for this week sure beat the previous week so I am happy.

Happy Hunting,
Scott (Mich)
Upvote
0







