My last hunt in Phoenix for this snowbird. Silvers and Wheats

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few finds from Tuesday's outing to Phoenix. Three silver dimes, 2 Mercs and 1 Rosie, three Wheat pennies, two tokens and a heart pendant. One generic freedom token and an Arizona tax token circa 1930's. Also a nice pile of newer coins and a pouch full of bottle caps, pull tabs, and junk. A nice hunt with some good silver recoveries. This will be the last Phoenix hunt for this season as we will be heading back to Pa on March 24th. May get a hunt or two in around Mesa before we leave. Thanks for looking. IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0004.JPG

Upvote 10

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow you went to Az looted the place and pillaged time to go back to PA I bet someday you'll be a year rounder. Thanks for always sharing your finds I appreciate you doing that still wish I was detecting while I lived there I'll be waiting for your PA posts my friend have a safe trip back. Tommy

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to pull that silver! I pray for your safe return to Pa, the in-laws just trudged back from Panama City Beach... they leave the day after Xmas and stay a couple months. Work allowed the wife and I to fly down and visit (read:mooch) for a week or so a couple years ago, and I thought ahead and packed my back-up ATP with them so I didnโ€™t have to fly with it. I gave the a Father in law the ten second tour of it so he could use it if he felt the need. Thx for sharing, Ddf.

OP
OP
J

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow you went to Az looted the place and pillaged time to go back to PA I bet someday you'll be a year rounder. Thanks for always sharing your finds I appreciate you doing that still wish I was detecting while I lived there I'll be waiting for your PA posts my friend have a safe trip back. Tommy

I probably won't be a year rounder as our kids and grandkids in Pa would disown me. Thanks for the well wishes, Tommy. We fly back so I will try t keep away from people coughing with a high fever!

OP
OP
J

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to pull that silver! I pray for your safe return to Pa, the in-laws just trudged back from Panama City Beach... they leave the day after Xmas and stay a couple months. Work allowed the wife and I to fly down and visit (read:mooch) for a week or so a couple years ago, and I thought ahead and packed my back-up ATP with them so I didnโ€™t have to fly with it. I gave the a Father in law the ten second tour of it so he could use it if he felt the need. Thx for sharing, Ddf.

Thank you. We have been snowbirding here for about 9 years. Six months here and 6 months in Pa. I disassemble my ATPro and pack it in the suitcase but I would like to buy one and leave it here.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I probably won't be a year rounder as our kids and grandkids in Pa would disown me. Thanks for the well wishes, Tommy. We fly back so I will try t keep away from people coughing with a high fever!
Well if you like to drink dont get a Case of Corona

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice job, I'll take those beautiful Mercs! Congrats! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread