What's new

My last hunt of 2015

postalgriff

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
1,093
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing spectacular, but I found a few keepers back at the relic park I've been pounding in the hood. I haven't been on here much and was just trying to catch up on some of everyone's finds. This hunt was from the first week in December I think. No old coins other than a handful of wheats. Anyway thanks for looking, hoping 2016 is a stellar year for all you Michiganders!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    883.9 KB · Views: 101
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    277.4 KB · Views: 92
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    197 KB · Views: 108
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    184.9 KB · Views: 102
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    133.8 KB · Views: 90
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    176.7 KB · Views: 90
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    205.4 KB · Views: 95
Very good end of the year hunt. Congrats! :thumbsup:
 
Nice keepers J! Cool GR cd bank token and also the tax token- beautiful button too -
 
Love the gilt buttons!! Cleaned up nice. Cool tokens also. Nice way to end the season. Congrats bro! - Hopefully 2016 is killer!!
 
Nice digs, pg. I like the GR cd token! :thumbsup: Beauty of a button too.

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom