chalkoutline
Hero Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello,
I have attached my latest Beale Decoder. It can be used to decode any document in an Excel CSV Format. Instructions are included on how to convert a digital document to CSV. It is very easy to do. I also added a template that allows you to type or copy the text from a PDF formatted document and automatically converts to CSV.
Once you have a CSV File, you can select the document from the drop down list:
1. The decoder will sequentially number the document and then decode it depending on whether you have selected Cipher 1, 2, or 3.
2. I add the ability to number every other word, every third word, etc.
3. You may also enter where in the document you would like to start numbering the words.
4. You may use the first or last letter of the word
5. I’ve included a Caesar Cipher and a Vigenere Cipher decoder
6. The Vigenere Cipher requires a VKEY. You will find I have put in 12 VKEYS based on the Gillowby Alphabetical Strings. You can delete these and enter in your own VKEYS.
7. When you get a partially readable message, there 12 shift cells to fine tune the message.
I also included CSV Files for the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation and the US Constitution.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact my through DM.
As before, you must unzip it to use it and should run on Excel or Google Sheets
-CO
I have attached my latest Beale Decoder. It can be used to decode any document in an Excel CSV Format. Instructions are included on how to convert a digital document to CSV. It is very easy to do. I also added a template that allows you to type or copy the text from a PDF formatted document and automatically converts to CSV.
Once you have a CSV File, you can select the document from the drop down list:
1. The decoder will sequentially number the document and then decode it depending on whether you have selected Cipher 1, 2, or 3.
2. I add the ability to number every other word, every third word, etc.
3. You may also enter where in the document you would like to start numbering the words.
4. You may use the first or last letter of the word
5. I’ve included a Caesar Cipher and a Vigenere Cipher decoder
6. The Vigenere Cipher requires a VKEY. You will find I have put in 12 VKEYS based on the Gillowby Alphabetical Strings. You can delete these and enter in your own VKEYS.
7. When you get a partially readable message, there 12 shift cells to fine tune the message.
I also included CSV Files for the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation and the US Constitution.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact my through DM.
As before, you must unzip it to use it and should run on Excel or Google Sheets
-CO







