What's new

My latest catch.....

Nice score, those numbers remind me of what we used to get years ago.
 
The way things have been that's an excellent score, :thumbsup:
 
Yea, and I was surprised to get this many........95% of 'em came out of the last box, so after going through 4 boxes, and then this,...I felt like I hit a vein.... ;D :thumbsup:
 
Ju8vP3t said:
Yea, and I was surprised to get this many........95% of 'em came out of the last box, so after going through 4 boxes, and then this,...I felt like I hit a vein.... ;D :thumbsup:



Super score that is awesome ... wow that must have been a rush most of them out of one box...i bet u felt u hit a vein with some IV drugs lol.... congrats Ed
 
Scalper said:
Ju8vP3t said:
Yea, and I was surprised to get this many........95% of 'em came out of the last box, so after going through 4 boxes, and then this,...I felt like I hit a vein.... ;D :thumbsup:



Super score that is awesome ... wow that must have been a rush most of them out of one box...i bet u felt u hit a vein with some IV drugs lol.... congrats Ed

lol....well scalper, I wouldn't know about that,.....my reference was to a vein of silver in the ground...lol ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom