Scrappy
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2014
- Messages
- 9,215
- Reaction score
- 14,047
- Golden Thread
- 7
- Location
- 17th century
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 7
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
This must be the year of the draped bust for me, since this one must be at least #8 in 2016. Below are hunts from the last two days. Yesterday was a new site and I got about 45 minutes in, scoring a c.1870-1890 padlock, a strap buckle, and a flat button. Also, two modern bottles I thought were cool...
Today's hunt was also another new site and the only targets I snagged in the hour I had was the 1803 Draped Bust Largie, and the silver rings. The Large cent rang in wonderfully at 5"





A little bonus "coin porn" of that 213 year old dirty girl!
Good digs and enjoy
Steve
Today's hunt was also another new site and the only targets I snagged in the hour I had was the 1803 Draped Bust Largie, and the silver rings. The Large cent rang in wonderfully at 5"





A little bonus "coin porn" of that 213 year old dirty girl!

Good digs and enjoy
Steve
Upvote
58







