What's new

My life has been a REAL turmoil the last three weeks

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,412
Reaction score
30,239
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After leasing this farm for 27 years the owner told us to get our horses out!!! So i found a new farm and began moving things. Can you imaging what one could collect on a farm in 27 years. E-Trac-Ohio lives close to me. He dropped everything and brought his truck over and hauled a LOT of things to our new farm. He is a TRULY GREAT FRIEND . I thank him so very much :)I think I am about to get back to detecting and riding our horses
 
Sorry to hear that. best of luck at the new location.
 
Sorry to hear that Gare, just out of the blue, I'm glad you found another location.
 
After leasing this farm for 27 years the owner told us to get our horses out!!! So i found a new farm and began moving things. Can you imaging what one could collect on a farm in 27 years. E-Trac-Ohio lives close to me. He dropped everything and brought his truck over and hauled a LOT of things to our new farm. He is a TRULY GREAT FRIEND . I thank him so very much :)I think I am about to get back to detecting and riding our horses
Moving sucks. Good it turned out well in the end.
 
Thanks Loco
 
Thanks Chilli
 
Sorry Gare. My prayer is that it turns out to be the best change ever for you and the horses.
 
I hope it works out well for you. I’m glad you had help.
 
That's too bad. It's good you found a new place that fast.
 
That is crazy! But it’s good you’ve got a new place and good friends to help. Sometimes the craziest things turn out to be the best things. I hope it works that way for you.
 
After leasing this farm for 27 years the owner told us to get our horses out!!! So i found a new farm and began moving things. Can you imaging what one could collect on a farm in 27 years. E-Trac-Ohio lives close to me. He dropped everything and brought his truck over and hauled a LOT of things to our new farm. He is a TRULY GREAT FRIEND . I thank him so very much :)I think I am about to get back to detecting and riding our horses
I'm sorry to hear about that.Thats a shame,I truly believe things happen for a reason,so hopefully your new place is a blessing.Best of luck 🤞
 
Robertk
That is crazy! But it’s good you’ve got a new place and good friends to help. Sometimes the craziest things turn out to be the best things. I hope it works that way for you.


Thanks RobertK
 
I'm sorry to hear about that.Thats a shame,I truly believe things happen for a reason,so hopefully your new place is a blessing.Best of luck 🤞
Thanks Athens
 
Look at it on the bright side; look at all the new acreage and yard you have to detect... Moving is he--, we did it many times over the years, from state to state and country to country.. :hello::icon_thumleft:😀
 
Sudden changes are never easy, but funny how sometimes it works out all for the better. Hopefully you'll have a smooth transition through it all.
 
That cerainly sucks Gare and sorry to hear it. Glad you got moved and hope it turns out to be a better deal.
 
Glad you found a new spot. Life is weird like that in that it throws us curves balls out of nowhere.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom