My little girl is all grown up. Anderson edition 6” sharp shooter.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well guys I couldn’t be happier, no more wobble, adjusted exactly where I want my controller and cuff. Not to forget it just looks so damn cool. IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0012.JPG

nagant

Apr 21, 2017
iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!! No wiggle and no flex, with that coil it must be a dream to swing. You guy's are going to shame me into that coil yet.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice!! No wiggle and no flex, with that coil it must be a dream to swing. You guy's are going to shame me into that coil yet.

Well I let you know this Saturday my buddy Possumcop scored a 1880’s permission so we’ll see. But I could tell you I did find 2/2 times with the 11 inch coil but I got the six-inch to see if it makes it easier for me in the eye and patch and causes less iron falsing.

jdiggs_treasure

Jan 12, 2013
northern california
Detector(s) used
Xp deus 11"x35/9"HF roundl/Mi6
Minelab equinox 800 11"& 6" coils
Killer b wasp headphones
Whites prostars
garrett carrot
Predator ranger shovel/raptor digger
Lesche t handle/ hand digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks sweet Man!!!! I'm in the process of trying to find a Anderson carbon fiber shaft for my eq800...

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks sweet Man!!!! I'm in the process of trying to find a Anderson carbon fiber shaft for my eq800...

I went to Kellyco late at night, that’s where I do my most ordering damage, And I also paid $28 for two day shipping and it’s been raining all week. Not to bright lol

jdiggs_treasure

Jan 12, 2013
northern california
Detector(s) used
Xp deus 11"x35/9"HF roundl/Mi6
Minelab equinox 800 11"& 6" coils
Killer b wasp headphones
Whites prostars
garrett carrot
Predator ranger shovel/raptor digger
Lesche t handle/ hand digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to Kellyco late at night, that’s where I do my most ordering damage, And I also paid $28 for two day shipping and it’s been raining all week. Not to bright lol

Hahaha...

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
What's the Truth here? :) :) :)

Your profile only lists the 800 now! I guess this really says you are a "Believer" now?

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What's the Truth here? :) :) :)

Your profile only lists the 800 now! I guess this really says you are a "Believer" now?

Yeah I sold my Max and F75 and all my coils for the 800. I must admit I should have kept the Max. I had that machine down pat, but that big coil was doing a number on my elbow after all those years with my Pro, but I miss the familiarity. Yes I have no choice but to learn this machine with nothing to fall back on. :laughing

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I let you know this Saturday my buddy Possumcop scored a 1880’s permission so we’ll see. But I could tell you I did find 2/2 times with the 11 inch coil but I got the six-inch to see if it makes it easier for me in the eye and patch and causes less iron falsing.

Don't forget to bring plenty of water - lol! You guys have a great hunt! Can't wait to see what y'all dig up.

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Don't forget to bring plenty of water - lol! You guys have a great hunt! Can't wait to see what y'all dig up.

I'm bringing my Ice Chest, Camel Back and Life straw even though this place has running water!!! rolling.gif

"D"

Last edited:

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
she looks all dressed up and ready to go. I too sold my AT Pro for the 800. But do miss my 3 years experience on the at Pro. But I will get there with my 800. Have to, no turning back. The 800 can be complex, but I sometimes think I am just overthinking the 800 settings. I will be mainly hunting CW relics so it gets pretty simple. Dig everything. but I use my breaks to make the bullets sound different and higher volume than iron and above the bullet range even higher and same volume as bullets. Will always be listening for iron set a lower volume. This tells me a lot about if I am in a decent area or not.

Whyme

Silver Member
Aug 22, 2007
Western New York
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So how do you like the Anderson rod? Thinking about getting one and giving Mary my Plugger rod.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good luck to you guys. Looking forward to the pics.:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread