My little girl is all grown up. Anderson edition 6” sharp shooter.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well guys I couldn’t be happier, no more wobble, adjusted exactly where I want my controller and cuff. Not to forget it just looks so damn cool. IMG_0012.JPGIMG_0012.JPGIMG_0012.JPG

Nice!! No wiggle and no flex, with that coil it must be a dream to swing. You guy's are going to shame me into that coil yet.

Nice!! No wiggle and no flex, with that coil it must be a dream to swing. You guy's are going to shame me into that coil yet.

Well I let you know this Saturday my buddy Possumcop scored a 1880’s permission so we’ll see. But I could tell you I did find 2/2 times with the 11 inch coil but I got the six-inch to see if it makes it easier for me in the eye and patch and causes less iron falsing.

Looks sweet Man!!!! I'm in the process of trying to find a Anderson carbon fiber shaft for my eq800...

Looks sweet Man!!!! I'm in the process of trying to find a Anderson carbon fiber shaft for my eq800...

I went to Kellyco late at night, that’s where I do my most ordering damage, And I also paid $28 for two day shipping and it’s been raining all week. Not to bright lol

I went to Kellyco late at night, that’s where I do my most ordering damage, And I also paid $28 for two day shipping and it’s been raining all week. Not to bright lol

Hahaha...

What's the Truth here? :) :) :)

Your profile only lists the 800 now! I guess this really says you are a "Believer" now?

What's the Truth here? :) :) :)

Your profile only lists the 800 now! I guess this really says you are a "Believer" now?

Yeah I sold my Max and F75 and all my coils for the 800. I must admit I should have kept the Max. I had that machine down pat, but that big coil was doing a number on my elbow after all those years with my Pro, but I miss the familiarity. Yes I have no choice but to learn this machine with nothing to fall back on. :laughing

Well I let you know this Saturday my buddy Possumcop scored a 1880’s permission so we’ll see. But I could tell you I did find 2/2 times with the 11 inch coil but I got the six-inch to see if it makes it easier for me in the eye and patch and causes less iron falsing.

Don't forget to bring plenty of water - lol! You guys have a great hunt! Can't wait to see what y'all dig up.

Don't forget to bring plenty of water - lol! You guys have a great hunt! Can't wait to see what y'all dig up.

I'm bringing my Ice Chest, Camel Back and Life straw even though this place has running water!!! rolling.gif

"D"

Last edited:
she looks all dressed up and ready to go. I too sold my AT Pro for the 800. But do miss my 3 years experience on the at Pro. But I will get there with my 800. Have to, no turning back. The 800 can be complex, but I sometimes think I am just overthinking the 800 settings. I will be mainly hunting CW relics so it gets pretty simple. Dig everything. but I use my breaks to make the bullets sound different and higher volume than iron and above the bullet range even higher and same volume as bullets. Will always be listening for iron set a lower volume. This tells me a lot about if I am in a decent area or not.

So how do you like the Anderson rod? Thinking about getting one and giving Mary my Plugger rod.

Good luck to you guys. Looking forward to the pics.:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back