C Codes Bronze Member Joined Feb 28, 2007 Messages 1,031 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location United States Detector(s) used White's M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 18, 2008 Thread Owner #1 Here's my lowest serial number I have found since I started bill searching. I know it's not as low as ones that others have found on here, but its a start for me. Enjoy! -Codes Attachments IMG_0571.webp 51.4 KB · Views: 504
Here's my lowest serial number I have found since I started bill searching. I know it's not as low as ones that others have found on here, but its a start for me. Enjoy! -Codes
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 22, 2008 #2 Nice, I have a few 3 low diget bills (mostly 1's, but I have 5's, and a 20 too). I sold quite a few last year on ebay and made some good money too.
Nice, I have a few 3 low diget bills (mostly 1's, but I have 5's, and a 20 too). I sold quite a few last year on ebay and made some good money too.
crazyjarhead Gold Member Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 10,318 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego County Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 2, 2009 #3 I need to start paying attention to bills too