What's new

My Marbles/grandsons

Troyounce

Full Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
183
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clyde,Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
GP3000
TESORO LOBO
GARRETT GTI 2500 + Eagle eye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are a few of the marbles I found this year detecting and relic hunting! I display the glass ones in our Artifact/Rock garden. My grandson is always(Finding) the marbles and is very interested in them.He is 3 and I think will make a great treaure hunter as he gets older! Alot of nice finds I'm seeing out there!
Troyoz-OH
 

Attachments

  • marbles.webp
    marbles.webp
    84 KB · Views: 403
Great finds!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Interesting lot! Thanks for sharing.
 
Ignore naysayers..

If anyone tells you those marbles aren't worth anything,don't listen to him. Treasure hunters can be snotty. We all look for wonderful,one of a kind finds. That's good when it happens. But it would be a mistake to ignore the small things we find,often thru great effort that speak eloquently of times-past. I'm working a site now filled with artifacts dating from 1875 to 1950. Nothing do I find that I toss aside thinking it of no relevence. There is much more going on as regards seeking and finding these small treasures from the past than is generally acknowleged. We who do this are all hands-on archeologists. Unlike accredited ones,we don't receiv government paychecks for what we do.
 
You are so right Marbleguy! We are all somewhat of an archeologist, and preserving the past is important! I am hoping to dig the old privy at my Dad's home this year and can't wait to see what treasures come to light...hope you have a banner year!
Troyoz-OH
 
Thanks Allen!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom