What's new

My meager finds

Older The Better

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2017
Messages
3,833
Reaction score
8,098
Golden Thread
0
Location
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out again, I fear my super productive site is winding down, maybe I’m just in a pocket between hot spots… I screen this spot… I did get a tiny… something it’s clearly serrated and finely finished on the one side. Haven’t decided if it’s a micro blade, or a broken point… I’d lean drill but what good would it do to serrate a drill… the other interesting thing, at least to me was a deer scapula with cut marks right where you’d expect them to be… not much but about what I can contribute for the time being
IMG_1197.webp
IMG_1200.webp
IMG_1199.webp
IMG_1194.webp
 
Upvote 0
I lose my own threads when I open up the app and then have to do something else… I still haven’t decided if it’s a a micro blade, it did come from a site with a hopewell aspect, or like a broken nodena point… I would be thinking section of a drill but the denticulate shape wouldn’t make much sense for a drill would it?
 
Interesting finds. Thank for posting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom