What's new

My metal detecting card

Gary1963

Full Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
230
Reaction score
139
Golden Thread
1
Location
Lynchburg, Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab ctx 3030 XP Deus Garrett Pin Pointer
Phiranna
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had some cards printed to give landowners, when asking for permission. I think it helps in not needing to carry pen and paper. If I'm denied permission and they reconsider they have my info. I had them printed thru visitaprint $20 for 250. What do you think?
 

Attachments

  • 20140427_093420.webp
    20140427_093420.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 157
I was thinking the same thing and also putting on back something to the effect if I trip over a root and break my leg I wont hold them responsible. Be interesting to see what others think. Later Clyde
 
I love the design should spike interest in people, go for it !! :thumbsup:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:
 
The card is a good conversation starter to lead into asking for permission.
 
Hill City? = Lynchburg?

I think you have a good idea, and I especially like the picture you've put on the card. It kinda shows class, more so than just a regular who you are card.
 
Yes, you got it Lynchburg. It a great old city with lots of history in an around the area. Thanks for the complement on the card design.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom