What's new

My monthly totals, way down from January

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MONTHLY CRH TOTALS
February finds
Halves:
40% - 63
90% JFK- 11
Franklin – 11
Walker-1
Dimes:
Rosie – 8
War Nickel-1
total 18.277 oz silver @ $13.11=$239.61
Wheats-119
Indians-1 (1907)
 
Upvote 0
Here is to a much better March.

Golden Silver
 
Thats the kind of months i used to have goes...then it went downhill fast.All the roadtrippers are keeping the silver scarce in boxes.There are tons of hunters in ohio now.Every place i go they tell me people are in regular looking for halves.Im thinking with so many people off work and the weather being crappy brings more hunters out.Most of them will tire of it when the finds slow down or gas prices go back up....better luck soon
 
jonhls said:
Thats the kind of months i used to have goes...then it went downhill fast.All the roadtrippers are keeping the silver scarce in boxes.There are tons of hunters in ohio now.Every place i go they tell me people are in regular looking for halves.Im thinking with so many people off work and the weather being crappy brings more hunters out.Most of them will tire of it when the finds slow down or gas prices go back up....better luck soon
yeah I know what you mean I am laid off and in January I had 3 really big road trip scores, I found almost nothing this month, hope March is better
 
I would say the last few weeks have been the worst since I began CRHing in March last year. I am going to find a couple of banks here that use CWI and stop with Brinks for a while. Brinks has about 80% of all the banks and CUs in town, so maybe things will be a little better with a change.

I think there is a CRHer or two in town that is doing a high volume lately. All my buy banks tell me other CRHers are getting boxes. I am still finding silver occasionally, but they are usually 40s that look like clad on the rims. I think the high volume hunter is not very good yet at spotting some of the 40s. Even the 90s I have found in the last month or so (only got a couple) have dark rims and not the bright and shiny kind you sometimes see. I think I have been getting his/her scraps in my 4 or so weekly boxes.

Jim
 
Good numbers

DW
 
If I had that pittiful of a month I would just throw in the towel bro...... :tard:

Nah, thats still a great month bro!!!! January Was a fluke, an awesome fluke, but a fluke nun the less. Keep doin your road trips and you will hit the mother load again!!!!
 
Your totals put me to shame :-[ no need for disappointment! :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom