What's new

My New Christmas Present From My Wonderful Lady!

adh247

Full Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
137
Reaction score
64
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 Special Edition
I Happen to come across a Whites Prizm III At a Pawn Shop! I got it for only $100 out the door! So what i did was throw it on layaway in November, and then i told her that it was there, and so she got it for me for Xmas! WooHoo! I am loving it. I am gonna give it to her when i get my Teknetics T2. So Anywho, I cut and relocated the Coil Sticker and then threw my trademark Punisher logo on the coil! HEHE :)
~Anthony
 

Attachments

  • WhitesP34.webp
    WhitesP34.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 234
  • WhitesP32.webp
    WhitesP32.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 221
  • WhitesP31.webp
    WhitesP31.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 234
p.s. I think that Whites should have put those 2 stickers where i put them.. They look so good there in my opinion.. what do you guys think?
 
congrats on the MD.. i like the location of the stickers ,way to go .. :thumbsup:
 
Thanks guys. I would love to find a place to buy some new Whites stickers.. anyone have any ideas?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom