What's new

My new manticore finds

mjb Mike

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2021
Messages
1,069
Reaction score
3,299
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern mayland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So just up graded from a 600 to a manticore fist couple hunts were a little frustrating learning a new machine little to show for the first hunt I think all trash these pics were the last 4 hunts with it the 1/2 dollar was laying on metal and could still make it out one of the dimes were also I’m starting to figure a few this out that for looking
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3213.webp
    IMG_3213.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3214.webp
    IMG_3214.webp
    2 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3215.webp
    IMG_3215.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 67
Very nice pile of treasures you've amassed with the new beast. 👍
 
You are doing OUT STANDING :)
Good for you :)
 
So just up graded from a 600 to a manticore fist couple hunts were a little frustrating learning a new machine little to show for the first hunt I think all trash these pics were the last 4 hunts with it the 1/2 dollar was laying on metal and could still make it out one of the dimes were also I’m starting to figure a few this out that for looking
Very nice finds! I just ordered a Manticore.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom