What's new

My New Puppy is on YOUTUBE ! - Funny

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took this Feb 2017 after the big blizzard . Squeegee was 5 months old . Her real name is Star , Squeegee is her Stage Name .

 
Did you name it after that car insurance commercial?
 
tn_outstanding.gif
Enjoyed the vid. I was waiting for Star to pull out a chicken!:laughing7:
 
Did you name it after that car insurance commercial?
I would here the commercial on the radio last summer in my truck , before we got her . I forgot the name of the company , but I remember the word SQUEEGEE being a good name for a pet , in the ad . Frank Zappa Has interesting names for his kids . I miss Frank....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom