What's new

My new rock photos

GimmeTejava44

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings.

I am a photographer and I am recently inherited some rocks. I took some photos and I am in need of names for these rocks. I appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks for your time and efforts. Photos attached.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 11.24.42 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 11.24.42 AM.webp
    59.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 11.24.35 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 11.24.35 AM.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 0
Maybe Feldspar on that second one.
 
Upvote 0
#2 looks like soapstone to me.
Z
 
Upvote 0
How about Stone Phillips and Rock Hudson? those are nice names.

Cool looking rocks. Other than imbecilic comments, I got nuthin'.

I was thinking "Flesh Wound", and "TexArcanaJersey" or whatever mashup works. :)
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom