my new yard

poolboy

Mar 27, 2005
hello everyone i'm new to the forum !

My wife and I just bought A new house two weeks ago.This place was built back in the 1900's and is A TH'S dreamcome true! So far i;ve been out 3 times and have already found a silver ring stamped 925 ,about five dollars in clads ,and my first gold ring 10k which I plan on returning to the rightful owner! it,s A class ring 1974 B.O is the initals on it.can anyone lead me in the direction on finding the owner?I,ve already checked class ring finder .com no luck in my area.whats the next step?it has s high school on it but that could be any where.any help would be real nice.Oh by the way 9 real nice wheats have been added to my collection too! this yard has many secrets!!!!

Upvote 0
Poolboy, there's also the possibility of checking with the co. that made the ring. Their records might be able to get you the location of the school for 1974. HH and happy researching. 8)

Great finds!! I need to get me a yard like that. Just a thought, but you might be able to do something through classmates. com I see their ad on the net all the time. Good luck HH

hello!
thankyou everyone for the help on this topic.I wish I could post some pictures.But I dont have access to A digital camera.it's a very nice ring !The very first gold I have found. But it does'nt belong to me.Iwill have to check class mates .com see what happens.but with the weather getting nicer I think this might be A next winters project!!I know there's silver out there to find with those wheat's that keep popping up.And maybe the next gold I find I can keep!Iwill for sure work on finding the owner. THANKS EVERYONE!!! H.H ;)

WELCOME..... and keep us posted about your progress on returning the
class ring. Good luck & HH BRINK

:) Welcome Poolboy,Look forward to your finds after your yard is cleaned up.HH

Welcome to the best forum on the web! Check the land records for your property. There you can find all the previous owners of your ome. Maybe you can contact one of them to see if they lost the rings. You never know. Good luck and good hunting.

Darn that is good. 2 rings and wheats . I would say the Mercury's are next. Those little buggers slide down deep. Borrow someone's Camera. Thats what I have done so far. I just dont know what to buy yet.LOL

If you go to the second page of todays finds and scroll down to "updated info on 66 class ring"theres some good suggestions from people on this forum.Good luck with it. Randy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back