What's new

My next machine??

Patrick14

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
22
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Richmond Va.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My son has taken to my Tracker IV metal detector so now I "need" a new machine. I've been looking at the Garrett Ace 250. Opinions??? I need to stay in the $250 range. How about the Fisher F2? I'm still relatively new to this hobby so I am open to suggestions. Thanks:icon_thumright:
 
For around you $200 you can get a teknetics alpha 200, that's what km running, I've had it for about a month and found more coins in that time then I have in the past 3 years
 
Or would I be better to settle for the Garrett 150?
 
There is a NEW detector out doing really well right in that price
called the EuroTech Pro. It's put out by Technetics. The Ace 250
is a decent little detector but I have heard good reports about the F2.
I've had the 250 for 6 years and never a problem. But for just a wee bit
more the Ace 350 is a great machine. You will want to get yourself
a hand held pin pointer some where down the line. It will help for a
wonderful MD experience and save you HEAPS of time locating your
target.
Dirtfisher23
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom