What's new

My nicest SLQ and merc dime today from a cladless park

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went to the field were I dug the sterling ring on Wednesday. I found 1 wheat and quickly got tired of all the iron and trash. On the way home I decided to give a small park another try. It has a 1915 school on it that has been converted to apartments. I had hit it last summer but the ground was very dry and there was not even much clad to be found. Today I found two wheats, a merc, and a nice looking SLQ. All very deep. Not one clad coin was found.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    569.5 KB · Views: 173
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    278.6 KB · Views: 167
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    496 KB · Views: 142
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    176.4 KB · Views: 178
Upvote 50
Great SLQ! I have found only 1 and it sure didn't look like that! Great find.
 
Thanks everyone. Glad I was able to get out this past weekend and make some decent finds. Weather this week doesnt look promising
 
Very well done. That SLQ is really sweet. Congrats.
 
WoW!!! - just wow!!! Nice coin(s).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom