What's new

My old AT4

lonesomebob

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
927
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
My old AT4 came home from Garrett last evening. Does anyone use any special way of making everything is sealed really well ?
 
Upvote 0
The AT PRO is ready to go when you get it, but if you are worried about any water you can add a tiny bit of Silicone Grease to the threads of the coil plug and headphone jack O ring. It is not a true water detector and isn't designed as one, but a all around unit.
 
Guys I think he has the old, old AT 4, yellow Garrett, not the AT Pro. Still I am inclined to agree that if it just came back from Garetts it should be ready to go, nothing else to do.
 
Yepper ,it is the old tellow one, and I try not to dunk it,actually it rides just inside the top of the waders Thanks Bob
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom