What's new

My Oldest Wheatie So Far

mick56

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
1,348
Reaction score
1,149
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southern Wisconsin
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
ATPro
Today I was md'ing a ski hill that opened around 1970, and is still in use. Found this around the lodge area. It was down in the grass, but on top of the ground. A 1911 wheatie, my oldest to date!!
 

Attachments

  • wheat1.webp
    wheat1.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 201
AhH ya GOT ME by one year.. ;D
 
Cool. I always figured ski slopes would be a good place to detect (in the summer) but I can't into any of them here yet. My wife works for Vail Resorts and I get a free seasonal ski pass, so maybe I could wander around there in winter time?
 
Unsinkable Molly Brown
 

Attachments

  • 100_3363.webp
    100_3363.webp
    146.2 KB · Views: 198
So far my oldest wheatie is a 1909 I found it at the back side of the high school I went to.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom