What's new

My only 2 half dollars. so of course my best

Mighty_Mouse

Full Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate
The Seated half is an 1865 s which i found in my own yard in MO. the walking half i found at an older park/church area in PA. Its a 1942. got to love the detail that went into the older coins. HH
 

Attachments

  • both halfs.webp
    both halfs.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 562
Upvote 0
Nice Coins M.M. . Also Glad to see you got your Avatar Working. Jeff
 
Excellent coins, MM! 8) They just dont make like that anymore!
 
I have found 2 cent pieces, three cent pieces. etc, Some really uncommon finds but the only loose half I have found was a 74 kennedy half
 
great coins! i have found a couple of walkers but no seated coins yet.

bigrig
 
They are a couple of real beauties, that's for sure. Like they say, there is no place like home. I guess that goes for detecting too.
 
I love em MM. They are beautiful. I have no halves or dollars in my stash yet. NIce work. Spotz
 
;D Excellent,I have never found a seated half and you pull one from your own yard.Hats off to you.
 
Beautiful coins! I've only found two half dollars and one silver dollar in lots of years of hunting. Guess they weren't as common as I thought. Jim Cal
 
Man 30 yrs of hunting and I have never found a half yet.
Maybe I'll hunt my yard agin tomorrow.

Red
 
Beautiful coins... I like the walking one best. Great finds... I'm still looking for my first half...
 
;) VERY NICE COINS GREAT HUNTIN ,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom