Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I finished watering the garden and decided to hunt the yard,House ca. 1917......This is my only keeper in about ten hit's....Quit!!! Not sure the date but I can faintly see Scoville and some other wording's.Try and clean it up a little more. Pretty cool button....28mm. HH!!

Attachments

• P7090001.JPG
    P7090001.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,224
  • P7090005.JPG
    P7090005.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,206
  • P7090009.JPG
    P7090009.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,209
  • P7090015.JPG
    P7090015.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,194
Upvote 0
rtde3 said:
How Jealous would you have been if MiniMe had found it first with her Ace! ;D

Wish it happened that way Rob...would have loved to seen his expression if it were me who found it.... :wink:

Should have seen him and lil man..... Couldn't tell which one was six years old, I think for a few minutes they were both the same age... ;D.... Of course I congratulated Civil and turned around cussing under my breath as I walked away....LOL. The one time I don't pull out my detector when he does...and look what happened. :D :D :D

Very nice button Cman. Can't believe we didn't find this that day all three of us were out there. You and your horseshoe... :wink:

MiniMe said:
rtde3 said:
How Jealous would you have been if MiniMe had found it first with her Ace! ;D

Wish it happened that way Rob...would have loved to seen his expression if it were me who found it.... :wink:

Should have seen him and lil man..... Couldn't tell which one was six years old, I think for a few minutes they were both the same age... ;D.... Of course I congratulated Civil and turned around cussing under my breath as I walked away....LOL. The one time I don't pull out my detector when he does...and look what happened. :D :D :D

Very nice button Cman. Can't believe we didn't find this that day all three of us were out there. You and your horseshoe... :wink:

Don't you worry MiniMe, his day is coming. I just hope you have a camera handy, we would love to see the look on his face. :wink:

Randy

Awesome old Marine button - Congrats!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great button!! but you know me.. ANY Marine item is good!! ;-) It does look later... but hard to tell from the backmark. Look at it this way, even a turn of the century marine button is great... not like there were millions of marines running around!!! I've only dug 2 in 20 years... it put it in perspective.. keep pounding that yard.. I'd love to see an early EGA device come out of the ground there too..

MB

Nice two piece Navy Button........you never know what you will find on your own property. Keep on Digging my friend!

John

Great find right in your backyard. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back