What's new

My second dream box in two years!

zmemarine

Full Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
151
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
I picked up two boxes of halves and scored my second best dream box ever.
I could see silver peeking out of the holes at me and I knew it would be good. There were 13 enders total and here's what I scored.
123 40% er's
2 franklins
8 90% jfk's

The other box had one 40%. My best box ever was 156 40%.
 
Upvote 0
I think this one is a little better than your other one. Those 90%ers more than make up for the few 40%ers you were short. Plus Franklins are cool. Either way, GOOD JOB!!
 
That's a great score. Really makes your day. Hope you get another one soon.
rileyboy
 
Man, i need to order a few boxes. A lot of people are having good luck with them. Great score!
 
Very Nice.

I'm excited now. Can't wait to see what my next box will bring.

Congratulations on "DREAM BOX" #2

Mojo
 
Sweet box! Makes you feel like a million dollars, doesn't it??? Follow that silver trail!
- Grizz
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom