What's new

My second seated quarter in less than 2 weeks! 1875

Oldrvrrat57

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
994
Reaction score
6,477
Golden Thread
1
Location
Illinois
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 and XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Discovered a new homestead today that wasn't shown on my 1872 plat book. At first I was digging alot of items that was making me think that it could have been a barn site then I started spotting broken pieces of stoneware but no glass! Was about to call it quits when I got a iffy signal going from 78 to 90 on the D2 and decided to dig it , glad that I did! Out pops the 1872 quarter. Also dug a portion of a civil war lead breast plate and a lead backed bridal rosette.
1000007459.webp
1000007449.webp
1000007456.webp
1000007452.webp
1000007447.webp
 
Upvote 61
Discovered a new homestead today that wasn't shown on my 1872 plat book. At first I was digging alot of items that was making me think that it could have been a barn site then I started spotting broken pieces of stoneware but no glass! Was about to call it quits when I got a iffy signal going from 78 to 90 on the D2 and decided to dig it , glad that I did! Out pops the 1872 quarter. Also dug a portion of a civil war lead breast plate and a lead backed bridal rosette. View attachment 2231365 View attachment 2231362View attachment 2231363View attachment 2231364View attachment 2231360
Beautiful 👍
 
Tried to edit it but wasn't able to. Wish it would have been 1872. Thank you for pointing it out for me.
You’re very welcome and I apologize for such a very late reply. Take care.
 
WHat led you to detect this certain place ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom