What's new

My son’s finds so far working Taco Bell

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
He’s worked the till since Sept (his first job, not yet a senior in HS), I’m proud.
Funny thing is, he’s not a collector. He helped dad roll hunt from time to time before he was even a teen. Oldest wheat is 1910 and then ‘15D. One dated buffalo is ‘36.
 

Attachments

  • 96622D82-57C4-44DB-8C4A-FC5C357D5C42.webp
    96622D82-57C4-44DB-8C4A-FC5C357D5C42.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 206
Upvote 0
He’s worked the till since Sept (his first job, not yet a senior in HS), I’m proud.
Funny thing is, he’s not a collector. He helped dad roll hunt from time to time before he was even a teen. Oldest wheat is 1910 and then ‘15D. One dated buffalo is ‘36.

Maybe the beginnings of a future collector/hunter....
 
nice finds for your son and that is a why i want to work the till at my first job
 
I wish that I had gotten any of my five kids interested in coins, now they are all grown, have 13-grandkids to maybe get interested in the hobby.
 
SUNUVA. I worked fast food for 9 months in HS and found nothing!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom