What's new

My Stupid Question: Magicians Coins?

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
118
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok guys. What are the Magicians Coins and why many of you will like to open them?

Are they worth anything?

Sorry for my stupidity and Ignorance.

DW
 
Upvote 0
Not a stupid question. To my knowledge they are just a gag that are not worth anything unless ofcourse you can pass them off as currency. They look real so I don't think that would be a problem. I often give them to kids waiting with their parents in line at the coin machine. I tell them its magic. They love it.


Golden Silver
 
Magician coins have a suprise waiting for you! All you have to do is open them up. I'm still hoping that one day a gold coin will fall out of one that I find. Here is one of my more unusual finds. Most of them have either a Mexican Centavos or a British Half penny in them.

As for value.....here is a site that sells the magic coins http://mysticmountainmagic.hypermart.net/CoinMagic/Coin_Magic.htm
 

Attachments

  • DSC00372.webp
    DSC00372.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 379
  • DSC00373.webp
    DSC00373.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 374
  • DSC00374.webp
    DSC00374.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 369
  • DSC00375.webp
    DSC00375.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 379
  • DSC00376.webp
    DSC00376.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 354
  • DSC00372.webp
    DSC00372.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 373
  • DSC00373.webp
    DSC00373.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 376
  • DSC00374.webp
    DSC00374.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 376
  • DSC00375.webp
    DSC00375.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 375
  • DSC00376.webp
    DSC00376.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 370
I put little notes in them and throw them back. I have a roll or so, if
you want to see one I can send you one. I only have one like Ifyndit
has but a lot of the Mexican Centavos.
 
i havent found one either. What to look for. i really want to get one
 
ugotit22 said:
i havent found one either. What to look for. i really want to get one

It sounds hollow. I've found about a halve dozen or so. The way I look through my halfs is that I rim search then I do a waterfall like thing from one hand to the other. By doing this you will decress the number of 40%ers missed plus you will hear a hallow magic coin.
HH,
Frank
 
Only way i found one was by dropping the hslves on a table and listening for the hollow sound, after I found one I quit looking....lol
one is enough
 
I've found 2 so far. One sounds hollow, and has the centavos on the back. The other sounds just like a regular half. Haven't been able to get it open yet. I tried the freezer thing, as well as other things and it just won't open.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom