texasriverdigger
Full Member
I am new here and I wanted to get your oppionion on some of my finds? I am showing the points I have found there, a root beer colored Dalton that has a spokeshave made into it.. a couple of small points or knifes? and they look to be scottsbluff or cody complex types? the other med point I am still researching..I have found hundreds of small tools scrapers, choppers, and other debitage.. I have found beads and pendants of all types I will be posting as time goes.. it is also where I have just found a small clovis type tool scrapper or chopper?The Petrified bone stag knapping tool notice the wear on the tip? and it was used by a left handed man? I have since stopped digging there I am trying to learn better techniques and info recording.. I know I have found a special place and I want to do it right.. thanks for your thoughts..
Attachments
-
IMG_4360.webp28.6 KB · Views: 477 -
IMG_4365.webp35.8 KB · Views: 450 -
IMG_4364.webp28.2 KB · Views: 440 -
IMG_4365.webp35.8 KB · Views: 450 -
IMG_4364.webp28.2 KB · Views: 441 -
IMG_3904.webp19.3 KB · Views: 425 -
IMG_3581.webp40.9 KB · Views: 410 -
IMG_4360.webp28.6 KB · Views: 462 -
Copy of artifacts 1 359.webp35.8 KB · Views: 475 -
Copy of artifacts 1 338.webp23.9 KB · Views: 507 -
artifacts 1 339.webp21.1 KB · Views: 499 -
Copy of artifacts 1 355 (2).webp27.6 KB · Views: 505 -
Copy of artifacts 1 356.webp27.3 KB · Views: 495 -
Copy of artifacts 1 357.webp33.3 KB · Views: 491 -
Copy of artifacts 1 358.webp32.2 KB · Views: 484
Upvote
0








