What's new

My three last hunts: 24 gold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's the boss

Full Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
135
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I have found 24 gold in three last hunts.

There are 15 days ago, we had a storm with over 100 km / h winds.
Some beaches have moved a lot and the sand is gone

The weight is 130 of 18K

Who's the bosssssssssssss ????????????

Happy hunting :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • imgserver[2].webp
    imgserver[2].webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 855
Upvote 0
I doesn't get any better than that. That is some awesome finds.
 
Now that is some sweet gold. I guess you ae the boss......Matt
 
You are Killing ME!

Congratulations on some great recoveries. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
I guess you are the BOSS!! Congrats.
 
Awesome!! You da BOSS :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom