ugotit22
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2007
- Messages
- 1,774
- Reaction score
- 569
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Dirty Shire
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
as some of you may know Rich, ScoobaSteve, and I all hunt the same area and do pretty much the same boxes. They both nailed dream boxes in the past 2 weeks. I ofcourse did not LOL. Well I have been choppin at the bit to get my boxes since i new there was good ones going around.
Got a nice batch this week. Ordered 24 boxes from 4 different banks. Tue-thur was a waste. Pretty slim pickins. They on FRiday I saw the cwi code Rich told me about. Sure enough box had 9 silvers showing and 1 roll had both ends showing.
Totals
59-40%ers
6-90%ers
2- Franklins
not the 100 total dream box, but close
thanks
Keith
as some of you may know Rich, ScoobaSteve, and I all hunt the same area and do pretty much the same boxes. They both nailed dream boxes in the past 2 weeks. I ofcourse did not LOL. Well I have been choppin at the bit to get my boxes since i new there was good ones going around.
Got a nice batch this week. Ordered 24 boxes from 4 different banks. Tue-thur was a waste. Pretty slim pickins. They on FRiday I saw the cwi code Rich told me about. Sure enough box had 9 silvers showing and 1 roll had both ends showing.
Totals
59-40%ers
6-90%ers
2- Franklins
not the 100 total dream box, but close
thanks
Keith
Upvote
0
All kidding aside, one if not all three of us is going to catch multiple dream boxes,wait and see.
Then again gas was just .27 a Gallon. 






