vibes Bronze Member Joined Aug 20, 2007 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher 1280x Aquanaut Aug 15, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Just a few I've recently found Attachments DSCF0011.webp 20.9 KB · Views: 369 DSCF0015.webp 27.6 KB · Views: 361 DSCF0016.webp 16.5 KB · Views: 354 DSCF0017.webp 19.4 KB · Views: 360 DSCF0020.webp 13.9 KB · Views: 356
jgas Silver Member Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 3,826 Reaction score 2,753 Golden Thread 1 Location Midwesterner 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer Aug 17, 2009 #2 Nice Vibes...How many Tootsie toys have you unearthed? jgas
vibes Bronze Member Joined Aug 20, 2007 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher 1280x Aquanaut Aug 21, 2009 Thread Owner #3 jgas, I don't think I've unearthed any tootsie toys. I did find a little cast iron dog but I don't know if they made animal tootsies. How bout you?
jgas, I don't think I've unearthed any tootsie toys. I did find a little cast iron dog but I don't know if they made animal tootsies. How bout you?
jgas Silver Member Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 3,826 Reaction score 2,753 Golden Thread 1 Location Midwesterner 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer Nov 24, 2009 #5 I'd say atleast 20 Tootsie toys... Among a bunch of others. My favorite was a Buck Rogers Battle Cruiser in great shape. jgas
I'd say atleast 20 Tootsie toys... Among a bunch of others. My favorite was a Buck Rogers Battle Cruiser in great shape. jgas