Nelson808
Greenie
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2015
- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 47
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Sparks, Nevada
- Detector(s) used
- AT pro
Bounty hunter
Whites surfmaster 2
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
This is not all my finds. Just ones i have pictures of. I found these while metal detecting yards, beaches, and rivers in nevada.I have a cheap metal detector (prospector bounty hunter) for now but planning on getting the fisher gold bug 2. I can't imagine the better things i'll find!
Attachments
-
image.webp20 KB · Views: 126 -
image.webp23.2 KB · Views: 105 -
image.webp346 KB · Views: 112 -
image.webp355.2 KB · Views: 106 -
image.webp432.6 KB · Views: 128 -
image.webp10.7 KB · Views: 98 -
image.webp11.3 KB · Views: 104 -
image.webp15.7 KB · Views: 101 -
image.webp16.6 KB · Views: 97 -
image.webp53.9 KB · Views: 106
Upvote
20









