What's new

My trip to Florida

BOXING63

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
486
Reaction score
290
Golden Thread
0
Location
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well I left on vacation to Florida June 22 and returned July 3rd I had a great time beach water hunting several beach in Florida... I had the pleasure to meet Chris aka sponge on the forum he took me to a beach where he found to rings:icon_thumleft: and I had no luck but .35 cents, but I had a great time hunting ... I been hunting another beach for a couple of days with no luck... July 2nd I tell my wife before I go home im going to find gold, sponge had called me as I was leaving the beach he said he was going to beach hunt, but I was getting together with some family member for dinner, so I said next time I come down I well call him he's a great guy thanks sponge for taking me beach hunting... So July 3rd I get up early in the morning and headed out to the beach for a 3hour hunt I hit my first 14k gold wedding band in just half hour there, the second 2hours in the hunt happy as hell I headed back to the hotel took my metal detector apart my scoop apart hit the shower by 10:00 am return the car rental and to the airport 2:00pm on the plane and at 4:35 I was back in CT...This hunt I well remember for the rest of my life lol......
 

Attachments

  • fl6.webp
    fl6.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 170
  • fl7.webp
    fl7.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 160
  • fl4.webp
    fl4.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 175
  • fl8.webp
    fl8.webp
    8 KB · Views: 163
  • fl2.webp
    fl2.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 144
  • fl11.webp
    fl11.webp
    9.7 KB · Views: 153
  • fl10.webp
    fl10.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 162
  • fl5.webp
    fl5.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 157
  • fl9.webp
    fl9.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 0
Looks like you both had a great time! Congrats on the nice finds!
 
Nice last minute snag on the gold. Sometimes when you give yourself a goal and tell yourself what you want,..you get it. Good job!! Looks like a golf club in the pic.
 
Looks like you had a really great trip. Congrats to you. :occasion14:
 
Well done! What is the large corroded object?
 
I agree on the golf angle I think it looks like a putter or something
 
Last edited:
NICE :thumbsup: - FLA. HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO ME
 
B63, That's quite a haul!:headbang:

I just knew that you would do well down there; you never give up..that's the spirit!:hello2:

Mega congratulations on fine detecting...again!:notworthy:

See you at the beach

Lorraine
 
I agree on the golf angle I think it looks like a putter or something

Yep - somebody got mad and threw his putter in the water. I've seen that happen before LOL.
 
There are some real cool people on this site. You Boxing are a prime example. Killer on the rings. Look forward to hunting with you again.
 
Good job sponge for hooking up and getting him on a hunt with you.
 
Sponge like I said before it was a pleasure meeting you and hunting with you, you're the best pirate.... if you every in CT just give me a call and ill clear my schedule for water hunting or dirt digging happy hunting.....
 
Good trip and finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom