What's new

My Two Best Eyeball Finds Ever! Play Some Skynyrd!

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2013
Messages
4,206
Reaction score
8,025
Golden Thread
1
Location
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this one is a stretch, but they're treasure to me! Had front row tickets to see Skynyrd Friday night in Boston. It was a great concert on a cool September night. Perfect ending to a really hot and dry summer here in New England.

After the show, I scanned the area for guitar picks. Nothing in my row, but when I glanced at the ground in the row behind me, I spotted two picks about a foot apart! I hopped over my seat and grabbed them ASAP. Amazing how so many people can walk right past treasure and not even realize it.

I know this is no big deal to some people, but as my handle suggests, I'm a lifelong Skynyrd fan. In 29 years of going to Skynyrd concerts, I've managed to find a grand total of two picks (one in 1996 and one in 2007). As you can imagine, two picks in one night was huge thrill for me.

Here's a couple of photos of the picks and one of Rickey Medlocke, who was about five feet away from me all night long:

DSC06230.webpDSC06231.webpDSC06195.webp
 
Upvote 26
Congratulations and Way Cool! :headbang:
 
Thanks, guys! As they say, treasure comes in many forms.
 
What song is it that you wanna hear?....I heard it that time! Congrats on the Rock Treasure! Turn it up! Sub 8-)
 
i was there to buddy,3 rd rowcenter.had the rebel flag shirts on.i found two myself.great concert and memories .be a simple man,you got that right.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom