Hangar Mom
Greenie
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2016
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 43
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Cumberland Furnace, TN
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 150
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
42
I'm so sorry it's not exciting to you. Why even bother commenting? Good grief. I only started using my MD 30 minutes ago. If this is the attitude I am going to encounter here, I am very disappointed.

Well good, I don't sugar coat anything either. I like my jerks right up front where I can see them. If I think you're being a condescending jerk, I call it. Fair warning.




Welcome to Tnet.
If that's exciting, I can't wait to see the silver post....lol Happy Hunting.
Im interpreting it that way since that is how it was for me 3 years ago when I got into the hobby. My first outing consisted of finding some modern clad and even though it was modern clad, I felt like I was on a treasure hunt. When I pulled up my first silver....although just a silver Roosevelt, I was still on cloud 9. When I landed my first piece of jewelry and gold...yeah, couldn't wipe the smile off my face for days.
AARC, how old are you? 'Cause I got grandkids that act older. Probably better treasure hunters too, given the chance. .....and the name is Hangar Mom. Not hanger. You make me sound like I am running an illegal abortion clinic.
...and I always have plenty of rum. Just none for YOU! :P

We all started out digging targets such as yours and we were elated to find them. Hangar Mom congrats on those finds.We all started out digging targets such as yours and we were elated to find them.
Please don't take offense, some try to be humorous and are usually well received.