What's new

My Very First Finds!

Hangar Mom

Greenie
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cumberland Furnace, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
941000_10208598410816686_1883381818175503580_n.webp Not sure I loaded this correctly, forgive my ignorance! Found by the tree in my front yard. (sugar maple, the largest in the county) Hatchet head? Pull of some kind! This is exciting stuff! 30 30 ammo shell.
 
Upvote 42
Hangar Mom,

Now that is quite the entrance.....kind of reminds me of "who's on first by Laurel and Hardy"....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Swry but I have to insert a correction... Since that is one of my favorite radio programs, it was "Who's on first?" By Abbot and Costello
 
Last edited:
You ... are ... a ... MASTER... I love how you've responded here. I hope someday I can have that kind of grace. LOL

*bows* :notworthy:

Why thank you Skip...
:)

But obviously it gets me nowhere sometimes.
 
Last edited:
As for Crusader, I do apologize. I did absolutely misinterpret him, and I am wrong for it. As for AARC, one of his very first comments to me when I posted in the introductions absolutely pushed the wrong button with me. If I wanted that kind of sexism, I would have stayed in the army. It is absolutely the wrong thing to say to me and expect me to think it's funny. And, he caught me off guard because it was the last thing I expected coming here. He was on my list from the first minute. He seems to be extremely knowledgeable ad *sort of* funny. I will get used to him, now that I know what to expect. Thank you everybody!! Everybody else is so wonderful!!!

Ehhhh heh : / ... ?
Hmmm.

Like I stated on your other thread... your first thread ever posted on Tnet...

It was a "play of words" off YOUR original statement / TITLE OF your introduction thread... where YOU state that YOU were "YOUR HUMBLE SERVANT"
"at your service".

Remember this YOU said ? ? ?
 
Last edited:
started at age 12 in 1975 - almost quit - but stuck with it - If you enjoy it -...then Im sure you'll stick with it ...Don't let anyone get you down :thumbsup:
tumblr_mhur0.gif
 
I'm so sorry it's not exciting to you. Why even bother commenting? Good grief. I only started using my MD 30 minutes ago. If this is the attitude I am going to encounter here, I am very disappointed.
Hey crusader is way cool. I think you misunderstood his post. We all, think your finds are "cool" as is all the old things we all find !
But just wait till you pull out a silver dollar ! Or a silver dime. It is exciting. You will know then. HH gl eastcoast
 
This is the most replies for a first time post I have ever seen. Congrats on getting so many comments. But get out dig up some stuff and show us. Enough with the silly stuff ok HH gl
 
I have never found a wedge, so you are one up on me.
It's crazy what comes out of the ground.
Welcome to the board and to the hobby.
I'm looking forward to you next thread of interesting finds.
HH from DG
 
Welcome to T Net Hangar Mom!
Nice first finds there lady! Congrats!
The adventure has just begun!
My first find still remains a mystery and lays where I found it, undug, under the black top of the parking lot at work....cause I couldn't wait to try my detector...anywhere!

Its mostly good humor and fun here, a family friendly site. It does go sideways at times, just sprinkle a little salt on that ( I have a pile road salt I can share with Ya )

I'm glad you can still dig where you are, I've got one more chance at it Sunday before we go into the deep freeze, I"m in S.E. Massachusetrs.

You did better than I with picture posting, I needed help...lots of help...still.
Well done lady, well done!

Just so Ya know SUTPHIN is not yelling, those of us that have a hard time squinting at the screen appreciate his help with the large print! :)

And Skippy, if You condense all the personal info you'd probably have a best selling novel! :D
 
Last edited:
Welcome to T Net Hangar Mom!
Nice first finds there lady! Congrats!
The adventure has just begun!
My first find still remains a mystery and lays where I found it, undug, under the black top of the parking lot at work....cause I couldn't wait to try my detector...anywhere!

Its mostly good humor and fun here, a family friendly site. It does go sideways at times, just sprinkle a little salt on that ( I have a pile road salt I can share with Ya )

I'm glad you can still dig where you are, I've got one more chance at it Sunday before we go into the deep freeze, I"m in S.E. Massachusetrs.

You did better than I with picture posting, I needed help...lots of help...still.
Well done lady, well done!

Just so Ya know SUTPHIN is not yelling, those of us that have a hard time squinting at the screen appreciate his help with the large print! :)

And Skippy, if You condense all the personal info you'd probably have a best selling novel! :D

I use caps a lot when Im posting from work - that is how we have it set up - we do almost everything in caps - and I find it easier to write that way and read that way
:hello:
 
Welcome to Tnet Hangar mom! Hope you don't make a fuss that I didn't capitalize m in mom! Lol!! Great finds for your first 30 minutes and looking forward to more unearthed goodies from you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom