What's new

My Water Hunting vacation in the Sarasota -Bradenton area of Florida.....(Video)

Surfdigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
I just returned from my annual 2 week vacation in Florida....The water conditions were a bit rough and the finds in the water were a bit scarce but I still managed to find a few gold and silver rings....and of course I had a blast....

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
 
Upvote 0
That is mental! Normally Im only waist high in nettles & grass! hahaha

keep the Video's coming, love them :hello2:

Cheers
Dan
 
talk about calm waters.. that is awesome..how come we dont get days like that here..lol.. nice vacation Brian.. fun is the name of the game.
 
nice vid. heh. wish i was down in florida.


Bootybay said:
talk about calm waters.. that is awesome..how come we dont get days like that here..lol.. nice vacation Brian.. fun is the name of the game.
 
Surfdigger said:
I just returned from my annual 2 week vacation in Florida....The water conditions were a bit rough and the finds in the water were a bit scarce but I still managed to find a few gold and silver rings....and of course I had a blast....

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fRFhqL2uz-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fRFhqL2uz-U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Well done my friend.Good job.
 
Well Done! Loved it!

I am headed to Cape May to install a piece of equipment. I will be spending the weekend and hitting the beaches!
 
Warm water, manatees, gold & silver, no work, that's what it is all about. :thumbsup: Thanks for posting! - Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom