My week in review

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't have a lot of time to post tonight, packing up for a week in Princeton for work and then a few days in Manhattan with my wife. Slow week, lots of skunks, but it it ended ok, definitely not great though.

Total Searched
Dimes: $3190
Quarters: ~$500 cwr's
Halves: $14,557

Findings
Dimes: 6
Quarters: 0
Halves: 17x40% , 9x90%

Looking forward to snooping around Princeton's banks & surrounding areas + hopefully a better week in LA after I get back. I'll try to make a more entertaining post next week. :P

HH all,
Bigheed

Upvote 0
Good score Bigheed :thumbsup:, wish you luck next time out..

HH...Miner

Looks like you're heading to the land of silver.. northeast.. NY..

I would have a huge order ready when I get there. LOL

i thought about it but I have so many meetings and dinners to attend...I am just going to see what I can find around town when I have spare time if any.

I scored a Franklin this morning in the wild. Had an appt at 9am and stopped in at Citibank next door, the usual do you have any halves bla bla, ya she has 3$ down there, ok I'll buy them, she was counting them in stacks of $1 and I could hear the cla-ching :-) Was pretty fun its been 2 weeks maybe 3 since I've hit a 90% in the "wild" and this might have been my first wild Franklin, gotten plenty of 64's but this was another first I think....hopefully more firsts out East!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back