What's new

My what big fangs you have..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Jumpers are just amazing watching them hunt,BIG shiny fangs too.:laughing7:

016.webp

017.webp

Stripers are hitting plugs far and few in between due to the Blue Back Herring and a LOT of them,these are a few guys that are there every day..

K1600_009.webp

K1600_006.webp


I did see a blonde carp.

.K1600_014.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Carp tastes very good btw.
 
Have you caught any, Chris?
 
I have caught stripers and carp. Stripers are a little easier to handle, I used to take a big one and make a roast out of it. Yum.

The carp have two large fillets you take off near the spine. They have some little bones in them, but the meat is very sweet. In some ways tastier than stripers.
 
We used to get striped bass from Lake Cherokee. It was my favorite fish. The key was to cut out the red meat. We don't go there anymore. So now my favorite is walleye.
 
Great pics Chris. Thanks for posting.
HH
dts
 
Never could figure out how to cook em smokey, but they are big meaty fish for sure.
 
Have you caught any, Chris?

I tried to save a google earth view,couldn't do it. Use google earth and go to'Race Point Beach Cape Cod'that's where I'll be for a week later next month.No doubt about landing one there.:notworthy:
 
I tried to save a google earth view,couldn't do it. Use google earth and go to'Race Point Beach Cape Cod'that's where I'll be for a week later next month.No doubt about landing one there.:notworthy:

OOOH! Bring us back some lighthouse pics, if you can. Please. Please. Please!
 
OOOH! Bring us back some lighthouse pics, if you can. Please. Please. Please!

I see you just cannot wait,so I give them to you now.:laughing7:

This one is out the back door of our room..

K1600_DSCN2773.webp

This one is out the back door to the right of our room..

K1600_DSCN2777.webp

K1600_DSCN3013.webp

K1600_DSCN3015.webp

K1600_DSCN2964.webp





THIS one is Race Point..

K1600_DSCN3146.webp

I won't be going swimming either.
 
Last edited:
Sweet! Cool! Awesome!
Thank, you, Chris!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom