What's new

My wife found a classic head

crabstang44

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2016
Messages
885
Reaction score
5,002
Golden Thread
2
Location
eastern nc
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Makro racer 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's toasted but looks like 1808, she's happy. I've only ever dug one classic head
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0555.webp
    IMG_0555.webp
    83.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0556.webp
    IMG_0556.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 116
Upvote 26
Congratulations to your wife. I've never found one.
 
Congrats to the wife, what does she swing?
 
Congrats to the wife, what does she swing?

shes using my first detector, bounty hunter hunter quick draw pro, its a great detector for $250
 
Cheers to your wifeth (32).webp
 
Congrats to the wife!!
 
Single and free or wife that finds large cents :dontknow: I'll choose the lady with the de tect :tongue3: nice going Mrs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom