What's new

My XP Deus stopped working today!

smokeythecat

Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
20,926
Reaction score
41,158
Golden Thread
10
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
10
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not broken. It helps to charge them up:laughing7: I'm not sure, barring running them over with a truck, you CAN break one.
 
You must have been having a good time not to look at the battery gauge.
 
Smokey!! I was worried for a second. Remember you saying recently you have done everything but run it over. Thought you killed it! Glad it just needed a charge.
 
When putting it away I simply left it on. I really should post some of pics of the flea bitten thing!
 
They have a five year warranty on them too! I don't think the paint job is warranted though.
 
They have a five year warranty on them too! I don't think the paint job is warranted though.

Im curious how good there CS is with warranties. Guess its a good thing its not mentioned often.
 
They don't seem to break. I've tried!
 
Would you have to ship it back to frenchland if breaks??
 
No, New York or something like that.
 
I had a problem with a coil so I sent it back along with the remote. In less than a week I got my remote back along with a new coil. I did send it to a place in New York and I can find the name if you need it.

edit: It took me about a minute to find the place.

https://www.xpmetaldetectorsamericas.com/warranty
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom